String lights decorating ideas have become an increasingly popular trend. Not too many years ago, string lights came in two styles: little and big bulbs. The little bulbs for inside on the tree, the big bulbs for outside on the house. Not anymore!
You can find various shapes, sizes, and colors; powered by LED, incandescent, or the newest lighting technology. You’ll find the cord or wire in a multitude of colors and lengths and in a huge variety of materials: wire, glass, metal, plastic. You can find battery powered, solar powered, and of course, the old school 120-volt string lights. The variety of selection can be so overwhelming!
1. Brighten Up Your Vanity with Delicate Lacy Light
2. Put a Little Sparkle in Your Bedroom
3. Remember the Lava Lamp? This is Better
4. Contrast Driftwood with Crystal for This Chandelier
5. Tiny Bulbs Under the Glass: are Those Pixies?
6. Shimmering Metallic Lights
7. Create a Looking Glass that Alice Would Envy
8. A Panel Screen Doesn’t Have to Block the Light: It Can be the Light
9. Patterns of Geometry: Lighted Headboard
10. Create a Safe Play Space for a Little One
11. Still, Have that Bag of Shells the Kids Picked Up at The Beach?
12. Soft Lights Spell Romance
13. Use Antique Tools to Illuminate a Dark Corner
14. Recreate Nature with String Lights Decorations
15. White on White Fireworks
16. Be More Beautiful Under Soft Arch of Light
17. Mirror Draped with Subtle Lighting
18. Eclectic Conversation Piece String Art
Thanks for visiting our site you maybe like to read: