The best part is that you do not need to keep the house number on your front door. You can incorporate creative DIY house number ideas into the flowers that are positioned on your porch. You can design a wreath to put on your door around the holidays that has your house number on it.
Your creative house number ideas can be as large and loud as you want them to be or you can keep them to a dull roar. This guide is designed to help you come up with unique house number ideas of your own. You can take the ideas listed and make them your own, or you can create something completely different that compliments the exterior of your home.
1. Lovely Violet Posies on a House Number Post
2. Contemporary DIY House Number
3. Stone Display in a Front Yard Garden
4. Moss Encrusted Numbers on a Log Wall
5. House Number Sign Hanging from a Tree
6. Unique House Number Ideas Using Glass Bottles
7. Rustic Branch with a Hanging Fish Display
8. A Hanging Address Plaque with Bright Coloration
9. Illuminated Raised Planter Posts for your Driveway
10. Delightfully Contrasting Designs and Colors on Stone
11. Vertical Wooden Panel for Your Porch Post
12. Colorful Number Creations for Your Siding
13. Lush Garden with Numbered Flower Pots
14. A Flower Pot Tower with Polka Dots