Apart from the fabled tree, few decorations make as strong a statement about your personal style as the Christmas wreath you hang upon your door. You only have space for one wreath, so it’s ok to agonize over the decision. Luckily you’ve got a secret weapon going into the next Christmas season. We’ve put together an expansive and inclusive gallery of 36 beautiful Christmas wreath ideas.
When retailers roll the Christmas decorations out every year, it quickly becomes clear that personal tastes run a wide gamut. Some people nostalgically favor the kitsch Christmas decorations of yesteryear while others want only curated and conservative, all-white arrangements. Most people fall somewhere in the middle. Even with aisles of Christmas decorations on offer, it can be hard to find a wreath that perfectly suits your own style.
1. Country Christmas Gingham Grapevine Wreath
2. Ruffled Burlap and Red Ribbon Wreath
3. Sophisticated Twisted Wicker with Floral Sprays
4. The O in Joy Poinsettia Sign
5. Iron and Pine Believe Wreath
6. Friendly Snowman Front Door Greetings