Are you tired of decorating the same old tree every year? Or maybe you have kids, pets or carpets that don’t mix well with all of those bristly needles. The good news is that you can still decorate for the holidays with these DIY Christmas tree ideas. Instead of struggling with an unwieldy tree that won’t fit through the front door, you can craft a tree that’s the perfect size for your living space. Instead of letting someone else decide the color, shape, texture, and fragrance of your tree, you’ll get to build your own from the ground up.
Other trees on this list might take time and tools. When you’re finished, however, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind creation that you can display along with your stockings and sugar plums. They’ll speak to both your personal creativity and your holiday spirit. If you’re ready to get creative this holiday season, here are just a few DIY Christmas tree ideas!
1. Rustic Holiday Front Door Pallet Christmas Tree
2. Merry DIY Pallet Christmas Tree
3. Plastic Spoon Christmas Tree
4. Reusing Your Fabric Scraps for Christmas Crafts
5. DIY Christmas Tree Cones with Ribbon
6. Sliced Wood Pine Cone Tree
7. Christmas Tree from Sticks
8. More DIY Christmas Tree Ideas for Pallets
9. DIY Tomato Cage Christmas Tree
10. For A Truly Rustic Holiday Home Decor
11. Nifty Christmas Tree Storage Idea
12. Creative DIY Burlap Christmas Tree
13. DIY Wood Slice Christmas Tree
14. Red and Silver DIY Ornament Tree