You’ve probably seen a lot of them, those posts that claim to have genius ideas for making your bathroom better. I know I’ve seen a lot of them. There are some good ideas, but they repeat themselves. Fortunately, someone still has some original tips online. You’ll see them here in this article.
I found a collection of sixteen cheap tricks for improving your bathroom. Like I say, these aren’t expensive remodels. Even better, some of these are things I’ve never seen before. I’m especially fond of the dinosaur idea. I think the kids would love that one. All of these suggestions are aimed at making your bathroom more comfortable, more fun, and better organized. Find out why you want a dinosaur near your toilet when you click the link below.
1. Hang towels on a decorative ladder for a rustic storage option
2. Make cold tile floors 110% cozier with a pom-pom rug DIY
3. Belt your best Beyonce impression behind a stenciled-lyric shower curtain
4. Turn a reclaimed window into a medicine cabinet
5. Move the shower caddies under the sink for storage that will actually stay De-cluttered
6. For a tiny bathroom, combine wall decorations with storage by making pretty copper make up cups
7. Add some rustic charm with a DIY pallet shelf
8. Get the spa experience with a DIY pebble bathmat
9. And make visits to the bathroom way more fun with a Dino toilet paper holder
10. Make a cheap and easy bathtub tray for wine + book baths
11. Turn a cheap dresser from a flea market into a furniture vanity.
12. Keep curling irons stowed neatly in mounted PVC pipe
13. Mount fun Target antlers on the wall as a cooler alternative to a boring towel hook
14. Transform storage with a pop of color on shelf fronts
15. Make your bathroom ~extra private~ by frosting windows using contact paper
16. Maximize storage for your prettiest toiletries with interesting shelves
Thanks for visiting our site you maybe like to read: