Hello my friends, today I have a very interesting post for you that I called ” Cool and Creative DIY Wall Lamps That Will Light Up Your Home”. Either it is the indoor area of your home or the outdoor space, the decor is incomplete without a few lamps or lights. So, we thought of bringing you such lamps today that won’t make you say oh! I don’t have enough space. Because you have to fix them on the wall as wall lamps. Cool, right?
There are so many different types of lighting and they are all unique. In this huge and complex collection of lamps, pendants, chandeliers and all sorts of fixtures, finding the one that bests suits your needs and preferences is an almost impossible task. But there are ways in which you can design them yourself. These so called DIY projects give you more freedom and allow you to choose the materials, design, color and all the other details. Let’s take a look at some ideas.
1. A Lamp Created from a Hollowed Log And a LED Strip and Has a Tiny Shelf Too
2. Lamps Created from Painted Recycled Tin Cans and Wood
3. A Rustic Farmhouse Light Created by Hanging a Bulb Over a Pulley
4. A Wall Lamp Created from Recycled Pallet Wood
5. Lamps Created from String Lights Covered Tree Branches Inside a Wood Frame
6. Beauteous Wall Lamps Made from Mason Jars and Barn Wood
7. Wall Lamps Created with The Combination of Weathered Wood and Lampshades
8. A Wall Sconce Made from an Oak Cube Perfect for Minimalist Style Lovers
9. A Wall Light Created from a Whiskey Bottle
10. A Handcrafted Woven Wood Lamp; Now That’s Something Out of The Box!
11. Vintage Industrial Water Pipe Wall Lamps
12. Jack Daniels Honey Wall Mount Color
13.DIY Industrial Sconces
14. Contemporary Wall Light In Wood
Thanks for visiting our site you maybe like to read: