These are so cute clay pot people! You can build these yourself and place them anywhere in your garden, put them on your deck, next to the BBQ, near the pool, on the front porch, they’ll look great anywhere!
They are bound to get the whole neighborhood talking and they really will bring a smile to everyone who sees them. You can paint them up in your favorite colors and they work really well with flowers, succulents and you could even use herbs!
TIP: Some of our users wanted to know where to get the hands and feet. Here are some ideas below;
- Use old plastic doll hands and feet
- Try Michael s, Hobby Lobby, or Joan fabrics for hands and feet
- Thrift stores might have some old dolls you can use
- Walmart has shoes and accessories for life-size dolls that you can use for these.
- If you are making a large-size one, you can use toddler shoes and gloves for the hands.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to make them.
Thank you for taking your time to visit our site. We hope that always have good and interesting articles for you.