Your house is a place where you live and relax so you want to do everything possible to make it fully functional. Using everyday items to make your life a little easier is a great way to save money and it also saves you time throughout the day.They are cheap and totally removable. They are great for those awkward areas where nothing else fits, and don’t do any damage to walls, closets or cabinets. Some of their uses are obvious, but there are others you might not have ever considered..
They are cheap and totally removable. They are great for those awkward areas where nothing else fits, and don’t do any damage to walls, closets or cabinets. Some of their uses are obvious, but there are others you might not have ever considered..
1.Hacked some IKEA containers and hung them in the window with you guessed it a tension rod.
2.We’ve featured this clever vertical storage from Sköna Hem before.
3. Hang one under the sink for cleaning supplies.
4. As do curtains for open storage solutions, such as these bookshelf shades.
5.Stack platters with cutting boards and flat baking pans between tension curtain rods arranged vertically on a shelf.
6. Jordan used tension rods in her daughter Eloise’s room, and turned otherwise unusable space into added clothing storage.
7.Check out how Tammy of A Loyal Love used a series of tension rods to organize her formidable shoe collection.
8.For craft supply addicts, these adjustable bars are perfect for hanging ribbon, washi tape, wrapping paper, or other materials.
9. The House on Hillbrook went on an organizing kick in her office and converted a regular drawer into specialized file storage.
10.Display photos on a desk, instead of on a wall or in a photo frame.
11.Use tension rods to hang them from your bed frame. They also make a lot of sense for kids rooms
12. If you are sick of paper towels living on your kitchen counter, try storing them inside one of your cabinets instead.
13.Hung temporarily, tension rods also make great impromptu drying racks or storage for extra hangers.
14.This cottage-style bedroom from HGTV features light linen curtains hung like a canopy.
15.They also work nicely as impromptu closet doors, or in this case, for screening off The Painted Cottage’s small home office.