Black light tattoos or glow in the dark tattoos is a part of a new growing trend in the body art world. These tattoos are created by using ultraviolet (UV) reactive ink. Because these tattoos are created with such ink, they’re tattoos are nearly invisible in the daytime and can only be seen underneath a black light.
UV tattoos can be used in different ways – some could get an entire tattoo that’s only visible when underneath the ultraviolet bulb, others could use the UV ink to highlight parts of a traditional ink tattoo they already have. If you’re suddenly intrigued or curious (like me), please proceed to the cool tattoos below.
1.A beautiful mandala.
2. The rose from Beauty and the Beast.
3. A glowing heart beat.
4. London skyline.
5. An illuminated eye.
6. Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.
7. Yoda from Star Wars
8. Bright butterflies.
9. A psychedelic Jimi Hendrix.
10. Vibrant chrysanthemum flowers.
11. Stars and outlined mountain tops.
12. The glowing accents of Avatar’s face
13. A wing on each shoulder blade.
14. A message that isn’t complete unless underneath a UV light.
15. Vines wrapping triangles.
16. Shine bright like a diamond
17. A Hahoe mask, a Korean traditional mask
18. Lit up moon s throughout their process
19. The active parts of a brain
20. Space invaders